- The Greenbank Masjid (formly known as Easton Islami Darasgah is based in a former Church building on the corner of Greenbank Road & Kingsley Road.
- The congregation is mixed but with the majority of worshippers being of Pakistani descent.
- The Mosque can hold approximately 1000 people. The Mosque promotes harmony and respect for all communities.
- Please Phone 0117 951 01 56 for further information.
- Website: http://www.eidbristol.org.uk/
Address:- Greenbank Road, Bristol, BS5 6HE
Founding Member of the
"Council Of Bristol Mosques" (CBM)